About This Author
Monthly Poetry Contest
A image for the Monthly Poetry Contest

Thank you so much Kit for putting this contest in your "Drama Newsletter (April 6, 2022)

Merit Badge in Monthly Poetry Contest
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Monthly Poetry Contest" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1994023] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs

Divider for poetry contest

First and foremost, I am not an expert in poetry but I love how poetry makes me feel.
So I think I will start this poetry contest with prompts and there will be 5 to 10 prompts to pick from, please pick only one and the prompt is also to be used somewhere in your poem.

You get to choose your own style of poetry, be creative and make me feel some kind of way! *Bulleto* Do not forget the word count behind the title in the item title line, please. *Bullet* I want everyone to be able to be a part of this contest!

*Burstg* Drop Notes are easy to open and in this forum if you click on all the blue that says = Contest Now Open/Closed, Judges, Prompts, etc... which are drop notes you can find everything in this contest *Burstg* *Smile*

Contest:

Judges

Please Read and *Down* Follow ALL the RULES:

Rules
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online