About This Author
Sunny's Review Forum
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 23, 2005 at 12:03pm
A Simple Man: Reviewed!!!
by Sunny
 (This message was edited by jeanimoo on 04-23-05 @ 12:04 pm EDT)

Wow!! You have admired my presence here on WdC for some time, but never got around to saying 'hi' *Smile* Well, I am so glad you finally did *Delight*
Why thank you and hello to you to...
I went into your port and got what you wanted me to read *Smile*
I really like the way it starts and beging to draw me in as I wonder what will happen next.
You do have away with words..
You have a wonderful mind and a very good keen eye for details.
Great Job *Smile*
Write on!!
And thank you so much for sharing this with me...
I am off to check out the rest of your port *Smile*
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #937978 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #937973 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #937969 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #937983 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #937977 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #937973 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #945315 Unavailable **
** Image ID #949550 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #945609 Unavailable **
** Image ID #958789 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #960335 Unavailable **
Merit Badge in Reading
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for reading and rating my items. Thanks for being supportive and a good friend. I love reading your items, too. Hugs: Megan Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

You are such a good friend to have. Thanks for being there. Lin
Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

CongratMOOLations for being the latest recipient of my reading award for your excellent poetry collection,  [Link To Item #931013] ! Merit Badge in Community
[Click For More Info]

For taking a real interest in the whole community and promoting others. Well done, Jeanie. Love, Lin *^*Kiss*^*
Merit Badge in Success
[Click For More Info]

For winning the "Diedra's Review Group Contest" in the month of December/January having reviewed the most. Congratulations! Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

Congradulations! You are the March winner for your wonderful Daily Poetry Journal! Keep up the great work!! Thank you for being a part of the
 [Link To Item #922982]
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 98   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2005 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Inner Beauty
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for being so kind.
Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

For a wonderful new friend who shares her home so completely!  You are a treasure, and I really appreciate you!  *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Imagery
[Click For More Info]

For a special friend, who is always supporting all the auctions out there, and filling her port with beautiful images.  Thanks for all your support and for sharing with us, such beautiful decorations of all your items on your port.  Take care and God Bless!  Your friend always, Winnie *HUGS*
MESSAGE THREAD
A Simple Man · 04-23-05 12:53am
by A Non-Existent User
*Exclaim*A Simple Man: Reviewed!!! · 04-23-05 12:03pm
by Sunny

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sunny.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online